Cargo Containers - Austin, Texas
If your are moving from the Austin area to an an overseas location. We can provide a cargo worthy container certified by a marine surveyor and help you coordinate the logistics of moving the loaded container to the port in Houston.
We carry both one-trip and cargo worthy containers with current marine surveys. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- Meets all standards for cargo containers according to the Institute of International Container Lessors (IICL). These containers have been used to ship one load from overseas to the U.S.
- Cargo Worthy containers are in better condition than WWT containers and are recommended for customers concerned with appearance.
- These containers are good for both ground storage and export.
- For an additional fee, we can arrange for a marine surveyor to certify these containers for exporting cargo from the U.S.
- Cargo worthy containers may have varying degrees of surface rust, dents, dings, or floor damage.